If all the above mentioned features are enabled then the problem must be with Hyper-V that is either disabled or the Hypervisor agent is not running
A. Hyper-V totally disabled
1. Please Open Power Shell as administrator and
2. Enable Hyper-V with following command
dism.exe /Online /Enable-Feature:Microsoft-Hyper-V /All
B. Hyper-V Not Working
1. Enable Hypervisor with following command
bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype auto
Now please restart the system and try again.
C. Hyper-V Corrupted
1. Please Go in Control Panel -> [Programs] -> [Windows Features] and completely uncheck all Hyper-V related components and simply restart your system.
2. Please Enable Hyper-V again and Restart.