I had a similar issue on my Windows 10 PC in recent past. After a lot of research I decided to do it by myself in the most simple manner. Please find below my approach to resolve the issue.
1. Save and close all the apps those are being used:
The Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Machine will requires a restart of the computer so just saved and closed all the apps those were being used.
2. Run the Windows 10 Update Trouble Shooter:
Please download the Windows 10 Trouble Shooter from following link and install and run it.https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4027322/windows-update-troubleshooter.
3. Find your Machines details:
Go to "Start" icon -> Settings -> System -> About. Note the following:
Under your Device Specifications, note your System Type (mine is 64 bit "x64")
Under your Windows Specifications, note your Edition, Version and OS Build details.
4. Run the Microsoft Update Catalogue for Windows 10:
Search for "Microsoft Update Catalogue"; And download, install it from following link https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/home.aspx
5. Run the Cumulative Update downloaded in previous step
6. Allow the computer to do the necessary restart processing.
Now your issues are resolved.