• Register
0 votes
80 views

Problem :

I have updated my Android Studio to 3.0 but now facing the lot of issues.. So now stopped on the point with below issue:

Could not resolve all files for configuration ':applib:_lintClassPath'.
> Could not find com.android.tools.lint:lint-gradle:26.1.0-alpha01. 
Searched in the following locations:
      file:/Users/alecxe/Library/Android/sdk/extras/m2repository/com/android/tools/lint/lint-gradle/26.1.0-alpha01/lint-gradle-26.1.0-alpha01.pom
      file:/Users/alecxe/Library/Android/sdk/extras/m2repository/com/android/tools/lint/lint-gradle/26.1.0-alpha01/lint-gradle-26.1.0-alpha01.jar
      file:/Users/alecxe/Library/Android/sdk/extras/google/m2repository/com/android/tools/lint/lint-gradle/26.1.0-alpha01/lint-gradle-26.1.0-alpha01.pom
      file:/Users/alecxe/Library/Android/sdk/extras/google/m2repository/com/android/tools/lint/lint-gradle/26.1.0-alpha01/lint-gradle-26.1.0-alpha01.jar
      file:/Users/alecxe/Library/Android/sdk/extras/android/m2repository/com/android/tools/lint/lint-gradle/26.1.0-alpha01/lint-gradle-26.1.0-alpha01.pom
      file:/Users/alecxe/Library/Android/sdk/extras/android/m2repository/com/android/tools/lint/lint-gradle/26.1.0-alpha01/lint-gradle-26.1.0-alpha01.jar
      https://jcenter.bintray.com/com/android/tools/lint/lint-gradle/26.1.0-alpha01/lint-gradle-26.1.0-alpha01.pom
      https://jcenter.bintray.com/com/android/tools/lint/lint-gradle/26.1.0-alpha01/lint-gradle-26.1.0-alpha01.jar
      https://jitpack.io/com/android/tools/lint/lint-gradle/26.1.0-alpha01/lint-gradle-26.1.0-alpha01.pom
      https://jitpack.io/com/android/tools/lint/lint-gradle/26.1.0-alpha01/lint-gradle-26.1.0-alpha01.jar
      file:/Users/alecxe/dev/project/dk_shopping_checklist/augmented/libs/lint-gradle-26.1.0-alpha01.jar
      file:/Users/alecxe/dev/project/dk_shopping_checklist/augmented/libs/lint-gradle.jar 
Required by:
project :applib

I am currently using latest gradle version as: "gradle-4.2.1-all.zip".

Does anyone know what my issue can be?

6 5 3
7,540 points

1 Answer

0 votes

Solution :

I have gone through your question and I understood it. I had faced the similar issue in the past and so know the solution on it.

If you are running the lint on a project that you have created using the older version of Android Studio then you may encounter the error.

To fix this issue for each of the project that you would like to run lint on please include Google's Maven repository in your top-level build.gradle file, as shown in below example:

allprojects {

    repositories {

        // The order in which you list these repositories does matter.

        google()

        jcenter()

    }

}

 

OR

You can fix your issue by adding the https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.android.tools.lint/lint-gradle-api repository to your build.gradle as shown below :

repositories {
    maven {
        url 'https://maven.google.com/'
        name 'Google'
    }
    jcenter()
    maven {
        url 'https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.android.tools.lint/lint-gradle-api'
    }
}
9 7 4
38,600 points

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer 51 views
51 views
Problem : I have the Android Studio Beta. I have created the new project with compiling my old modules but when I tried launching my app it did not launch and it gave me the below message: Error:Execution failed for task ':app:transformDexArchiveWithExternalLibsDexMergerForDebug'. com ... merge dex But I am unable to know how to fix above error. I researched on this for hours but with no success.
asked Jan 31 jwilliam 3.9k points
0 votes
1 answer 456 views
456 views
Problem : Using new android studio with new 3.0.0 Gradle pluging. When building some warning occurred as follows: registerResGeneratingTask is deprecated, useregisterGeneratedFolders(FileCollection)
asked Nov 30, 2019 alecxe 7.5k points
0 votes
1 answer 18 views
18 views
Problem: I am getting below error with the last line: “Error: expected resource of type styleable [resourcetype]”. I am trying to pass the 'index' instead of the resource. I considered it was the lint issue and so tried to suppress it. Then I ... == null) return;         mPaddingLeft = ta.getDimensionPixelSize(0, 0);         mPaddingRight = ta.getDimensionPixelSize(1/*error here*/, 0);
asked Jul 8 Raphael Pacheco 4.9k points