Please follow below approach to resolve your issue :
1. You need to fake the Microsoft site into thinking that your pc is not using Win10. I installed the Chrome add-in which allowed me to change my user-agent of my chrome browser to thinking I was on IE9 and on the previous version of windows: the Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; and Trident/5.0)
2. This will allow you to see your fixit button and to download a portable version of the tool.
3. I just downloaded and extracted it to my downloads library in the folder called fixitp.
4. I ran my Program_Install_and_Uninstall.diagcab utility which ran and allowed me to uninstall the successfully Asus SmartGesture program.
5. I then simply installed the fresh version of the ASUS's Smart Gesture from their site.