If you want to solve the issue with following error, “The operation failed as no adapter is in the state permissible for this operation”, you should try the below solution :
1. Try to run the network troubleshooter by just right clicking on the Network icon in your Taskbar and after that select "Troubleshoot ..."
2. Please make sure that your interface is IPv4 and its configuration is set to "Automatically" (DHCP) acquire the network address.
3. Open the cmd as Administrator.
4. Run the netsh winsock reset and netsh int ip reset.
5. Reboot after the above step.