On the off chance that you would prefer not to utilize the segment name-in-the-main line approach referenced in the appropriate response you have connected to, at that point you can:
- Select the column
- From the menu, choose Data > Names Ranges ...
- Type in the column name
- Press Done.
NB This works in Google Sheets records made since the "new" variant was discharged, and more established ones changed over to the new arrangement. I don't have the foggiest idea whether the element is accessible in others - maybe not, in the event that you experience issues discovering it.
- Select and open the file you want to edit.
- Click a column letter. This is the letter above the column which you want to name.
- Click the data menu. It is present at the top of Sheets.
- Click Named ranges. The “Named ranges” panel will appears on the right side of the sheet.
- Enter a name for the range.
- Click Done.