If you also want to build a four wheeler speaker tube for you then you surely need to know things related to it. In fact, you should know about the audio equipment and begin to learn about related literature. After this, DIY videos can further acquaint you with the basics of building an audio system. You must need to have info about the components and specifications. Make sure to study the layout of the vehicle properly to assess the perfect fitting gear for it. Also, you need the right equipment to install.
Here are the five things you should know about ATV sound systems.
1. Components of an ATV Sound System:
These are the components of the wheeler speaker tube that makes it the most for the user.
● Stereo receiver: the stereo receiver is the major control station. It receives the audio signal from the source of sound, then it amplifies it and finally sends it to the speaker. Most of the time, a receiver has a preamplifier and a power amplifier.
● Speakers: The four wheeler speaker is a waterproof and rugged loudspeaker that can easily resist dirt, water, sunlight, and other impacts from the environment. It has mounts for adjustments ranging from different roll cages and overhead bars. Also, there are various configurations available in ATV speakers.
● Subwoofer: you have an option to add an extra sub for extra bass.
● Amplifier: If you need a more spacious sound experience then you have an option to add more speakers. However, for this you may need to add an extra amplifier.
● Wires and Cables: There are audio cables for the connection of each component. But you should consider going for weatherproof wiring because the cables would be exposed to weather elements.
2. Types of Audio Sound System:
According to your vehicle and the money you are spending, there are a lot of sound systems you can select from.
● Receiver and Speakers: The most common set of audio systems has a marine receiver alongside a pair of marine stereo speakers. It is quite enough for stereo sound and the best thing is that it is pocket friendly. For quick changes and volume input, the receiver is all set close to the cage.
● ATV Soundbar or Audio Tube: An audio tube is best if you want to have a hassle-free system with less wiring. An audio tube is an all-in-one soundbar specifically for off-road vehicles. Within its single enclosure, it has woofers, tweeters, and midrange drivers.
● Customized Audio Kit: This one is the newest sensation in this audio system. The customized stereo system kits are a special combination for ATV models. You can find these kits in various models. And the best part is that you can get these kits in stages.
● Audio Roof: You should go for an audio roof if you are the kind of person who loves to spend the most of your time in a day out in Sun. It assures you to protect you from atmospheric elements and gives you loud booming sound. It comes with a built-in receiver and 2 or 4 speakers.
3. Ingress Protection Rating:
Each of the components of an ATV speaker system should stand up to the elements. Each of the elements like the subwoofer, speakers, head-unit, amplifier and the wires should even need high IP ratings for the survival of harsh weather conditions. It is a must to get protected from certain weather conditions like moisture, rain, dust, fog, salt, and splashes. You should go for the four wheeler speaker tube that can hose down after a long day. You also need to make sure the system is snow-resistant if you are using it in a snowy environment.
4. UV Protection:
Each of the components of your sound system should have anti-UV coating for the protection against the harmful sun rays. Sunlight is liable to make plastic parts breakable and brittle. In fact, it can cause most of the sensitive internal parts of the system like chips to be dysfunctional. This can even end up causing discoloration and can make the looks of your speakers worn and old. In this regard, you need to ensure that you only buy the audio system that is UV protected.
5. Corrosion Resistance:
You also need to get a sound system that is liable to bear corrosion that is because of water, wind, sun, acids and other atmospheric elements. As the outdoor sound systems are always exposed to certain weather elements then it must need to be made from corrosion-resistant materials. The major issue is rust so you need to keep it safe from rust. In this regard, you need to ensure that the mounting clamps, screws, and brackets are wholly rustproof.
These are some of the certain points that maybe you should not know about the four wheeler speaker tube. If you are going to get this then keep these points in mind and get the best from all the options available in the ATV sound system. Keeping these points in mind and watching some DIY videos can make you eligible enough for a speaker tube. Get the best and high-quality components as it is what makes the speaker system work for you. Know clearly about your preferences so you will get the one best suitable for you.
This article has a lot of details that can help you with an ATV sound system and this way you can get the perfectly suitable for you.