Many users report that they face an issue www.facebook.com is currently unable to handle this request. Most often user encounters this issue while using Facebook on Google chrome browser. This error only occurs in the web version of Facebook.
The major reasons for this error are;
- The cached homepage version is not working.
- Facebook servers are temporary down.
- Chrome extension is causing this error.
- White checkpoint glitch.
Deleting facebook cookies on chrome:
- Open the chrome. Click on the action button.
- After that click on Settings from the next menu.
- In the settings menu scroll down the bottom of the screen and click on the Advanced drop-down menu.
- Go to the Privacy tab and click on Clear browsing data.
- From there select “Time range to All Time” and uncheck everything from there except “cookies and other site data, Cached images and file and content settings”.
- Close Chrome and restart. Now your error has been solved.
Disable chrome extension:
- Open google chrome, paste “ chrome://extensions/” and press Enter to open extension page.
- Disable extensions that your thought are creating issues. If you are unable to find the extension disable all of them and then enable one by one.
- Once the extension is found. Click on Remove button associated with it and uninstall this extension from chrome.
- Restart your browser, this will solve your error.