Microsoft has done one amazing thing which is microsoft visual code. Microsoft visual code is an awesome IDE (Integrated Development Environment), it provides many shortcuts, code formatting, completing code itself and many more features. And the best part is we can modify it.
- Open VS Code and go to Marketplace.
- Search for code runner by Jun Han.
- Hit install and wait for a few seconds.
- After the installation is done, reload VS Code.
- Open your code and hit ctrl + alt + N
- Now your code is running in VS Code.
Code runner will show the output of your program. Running code in VS Code will help you test your code faster. Since, now we can test code in VS Code and we don't have to open the browser's console.
Hope this will help.