Kodlog accepts guests posts, question and answers from IT students, bloggers and website owners. Please follow articles publishing guidelines below:
Quality Submissions ONLY
*We only accept content over 500 words. We are not an article directory! 400 word articles are not acceptable.
*Correct grammatical errors and spelling on the article before you submit.
*Read through some posts on this website to get an idea of what we expect.
*Is your article complete? Have you the covered the subject entirely?
* Is this the best this post can possibly be on this topic? Have you researched the topic? Reliable references are good.
* Is the post relevant to the audience of the of this website? No promotional articles on programming related content..
* Is it original and not be posted on the internet anywhere else? Duplicate content will be removed.
1. You get a link back to your blog/website.
2. Show off your profile with About, Social media links
3. Author box appears in Article page, User profile page and Answer Page.